POC Tectal Race Spin, Helmet for Mountain Biking Blue
: Bike Helmet
- MADE FOR MOUNTAIN BIKING: A trail-dedicated helmet for everything from freeride to enduro; Features more coverage at the temples and back of head, adjustable visor and goggle clip
- SEARCHABLE SAFETY: Integrated RECCO reflector uses radar so you can be quickly located and helped if you get injured; Used and trusted by rescue services around the world
- SPIN PROTECTION: Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside), that uses innovative materials and design to complement POC's whole-helmet approach
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE: Weighs under 1 lb; 360° size and strap adjustment system provides a precise, secure and comfortable fit; Unique airflow channels help keep you cool, even on hot summer days
- REINFORCED DURABILITY: Features a high-performance unibody PC shell, a reinforced EPS liner and an aramid bridge that improve the strength and protection of the helmet while keeping it lightweight
- Color: Lead Blue/Hydrogen White Matt
Get the most safety out of your trail helmet with the Tectal Race SPIN. In addition to SPIN protective technology, it features a searchable RECCO reflector that lets rescue services quickly locate you in the case of an injury. The lightweight, unibody shell is reinforced with an aramid bridge and EPS liner for greater durability and protection. The Tectal Race SPIN also features extended coverage at the back of the head and temples, an adjustable visor and a goggle clip. The 360° size and strap adjustment system gives you a precise, secure fit while the unique airflow channels keep you cool and comfortable.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.