Crankbrothers Mallet recreation pedals Large black
: In stock
: Bike Pedal
- Optimal surface area with a minimal profile that is 13mm thin
- 9 hex pattern traction pins per side
- Premium Igus and Enduro bearings & seal system
- Forged scm 435 chromoly steel spindle
- Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
Crank Brothers Stamp pedals offer a size specific pro-level concave platform pedal which provides an optimal shoe/pedal interface. With 10 adjustable pins per side the rider is able to customize the the pedal for optimum feel & grip. The premium bearings & seal system ensure the pedals will hold up & perform for many years to come.
- Spindle Material: Forged scm435 chromoly steel
- Body Material: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner Bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer Bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Profile: 11mm-13mm thin
- Footprint: 100mm x 100mm
- Adjustable Pins: 10 per side
- Shoe Size: 5-10 US / 37-43 EU
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.