BoardUp: The Portable Mini Skateboard Longboard for Commute and Travel
: In stock
- Aluminum alloy kickpad triggers the middle hinge to fold in half ( Folded Dimention 16.5" X 8.5"X 4")
- No finger pinch. It is safe. rubber bands and other design considerations.
- 33" Canadian maple wood deck + glass fiber built for control but retains flex. Supports 220lbs load
- Deck WON'T fold in riding. Locking mechanism in hinge will release only when the front kickpad is pushed down
- How to use BoardUp video: https://youtu.be/F28RcmYjAnA
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.